To return an item:
- Once submitted, you will be given a ticket ID via email (your support ticket)
- Our Customer Experience Team will assess and respond via your support ticket to advise if we require this item to be returned to our warehouse *applicable to faulty and/or damaged items - a photo is required
- Depending on the assessment by our Customer Experience Team - you will either be provided with a returns label or a courier collection booked
- Return the item to the below address. Please include your name and ticket ID on a piece of paper.
CARIBU ONLINE RETURNS
2/21 Shiny Drive,
- You will be notified by email once your return has been processed at our Returns Warehouse.
Please note: the processing of the return and refund can take up to 2-5 business days following the submission of the Returns Request form.
- For any Change of Mind returns, it is your responsibility to cover all delivery charges incurred.
- Items being returned due to change of mind must be in original condition with all labels attached and in correct original packaging.